[pianotech] Terry's trip to Ireland

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Tue Jul 24 15:06:07 MDT 2012

From: Terry Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Three weeks in Ireland's County Donegal mountains & pubs definitely qualify
as good!  And yes, the Guinness, Murphy's & Beamish from the tap in Ireland
really is better than what you get here in the states.....   :-(

And 55 to 60 degrees and overcast/misting beats a sun-scortching 95 degrees
& 90% humidity (Tampa, Florida weather) any day.   :-)

And the few pianos I saw in Ireland are nothing short of something out of a
horror movie....

Terry Farrell

Terry,
In Seattle it went up to 80 and there was a thunderstorm - people there
talked about it all week because it's so rare!
Way back I remember asking about your using 200 watts of DC power.  Your
recent photo post of your shop made
it abundantly clear.  Wow, Ireland and Guinness must have been wonderful.
That is a trip on my wish list.
Ruth Phillips
ruth at alliedpiano.com