[pianotech] Birdcage pianos

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Jul 23 16:29:42 MDT 2012

Okay, David, I just had a lovely time wandering around your website.

One thing wasn't in the FAQ section though --- which pianists played
the lovely mp3 files you put at the tops of the pages? Some very neat
old recordings ... and it's a very smart thing to include them.
I went to every page to be sure I heard all the recordings.

Regards,
Susan Kline