[pianotech] Pianotech?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jul 17 12:59:11 MDT 2012

On 7/17/2012 1:14 PM, J Patrick Draine wrote:
>  This is a PowerPoint doc prepared and presented
> by Norman Cantrell, our newly elected Vice President.

And a tour de force of all the original justifications for the supposed
and fantasized potential and desirability of HL, and the accompanying
misrepresentation of the current functionality of the listserv,
universally and perpetually ignoring the many many suggestions that if
the basic functionality of file attachments and a working character set
in HL's "legacy" mode were implemented, the listserv would be redundant.

Ever consistent, never forthright.
Ron N