[pianotech] Pianotech?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:14:56 MDT 2012

PTG members can (and should) log onto the www.ptg.org site, enter the
Members area, click on the Forms & Documents link, then look under Council
Documents. There is a 2012 Council Document that gives a good history of
the e-list and web forum histories and budgets. This is a PowerPoint doc
prepared and presented by Norman Cantrell, our newly elected Vice
President. After some Q&A and discussion, delegate Ron Berry brought
forward a motion to continue operation of the "old" piano tech and CAUT
lists for at least 6 months.
There are also several documents regarding the Higher Logic seminar that
Phil Bondi and others attended in Fall 2011.
Read up, and the minutes of 2012 Council will be put on the website in a
few weeks.
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine RPT, NERVP