[pianotech] Need some help...

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:21:56 MDT 2012

David,
Amonth ago Our local Steinway dealer has a Walter studio traded in toward a
pricey new S&S grand, and they sold the Walter to a customer of mine for
$1,999. I'll be tuning it soon, but this was a really good deal for my
customer (this dealer seldom prices low). Definitely more like a Craigslist
price.
Great seeing you at Seattle,
Patrick