[pianotech] Scrapers - 96 years of Pledge

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Sun Jul 15 16:50:28 MDT 2012

Don't cheap out on the blades, you can get some replacement blades made of
carbon  steel that will hold an good sharp edge a decent amount of time.
And a long handle with a ball for  for it to go in.  That will give you
leverage and control, and be much less tiring and less abusive of your hands
to use than a rectangular hand scraper.

Will