[pianotech] List use - was whatever?? Sorta off topic

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 2 23:57:30 MDT 2012

The Heckler said: "There are.....lots..... of FREE wiki software packages
out there ..............."

Duaine,
Ohmygawd! I agree with you! Do it Duaine! Show us how smart ya are with
these thangs called 'puters! I'd truly like to see that. And, I'm sure
everyone else who has hit major snags in the "Archives" would like to see
that too! All you have to do is figger some way to link this list to that
Wiki thang, I guess? Right?
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.