[pianotech] Cargo trailers

RWyatt8547 at aol.com RWyatt8547 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 11:58:02 MDT 2012

Find a trailer manufacturer and have one built.  you can have a  shorter
door but have the space above the door on hinges so when you need  the extra
height you have it. you can gain about 4 - 6 inches. E-track  is great, have
it at 4 levels.
                                                              Have a great
day

              Rick

In a message dated 6/30/2012 7:24:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,