[pianotech] More Dues Paying Fiasco (Sigh.......)

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Feb 7 06:54:34 MST 2012

I'm wondering about what is gained by printing the delinquency letters in
advance.

What is lost is this:
(a) Paper
(b) Postage
(c) Staff time answering phone calls from ~80 members like Will who have
actually been renewed, yet have been told that they aren't
(d) Perceived integrity of HL (is this pre-printing a new procedure this
year?)
(e) ~80 members' time and emotion
(f) countless others' time reading this thread (yeah, I know about the
delete key)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN