[pianotech] Multi purpose tool (for UK readers!)

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Feb 1 16:31:37 MST 2012

There has been some discusssion on this list in the past about the
usefulness of the multi-function tool.  For UK members, I see that Lidl
the deep-discount supermarket chain are selling one in thier Special
Offers starting 6 February.
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_28323.htm

I have bought a few power tools from Lidl in the past and always found
their "Parkside" brand tools very good. A lot of them are made in
Germany.  I am going to buy one of these tools. (If I feel I can afford
it after wrecking a tire today because the suspension Coil Spring broke,
and the only tire of my size in town was not a budget one! Plus the cost
of the coil spring to pay tomorrow, though the breakdown warranty I took
out should cover that).

Best regards,

David
www.davidboyce.co.uk