[pianotech] dues payment fiasco

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 14:17:33 MST 2012

Lar and Kent said: "Now we?re getting somewhere.!! Thanks for your efforts
Kent.

Lar

As far as I can see, the login issues have been solved, at least for me.

I'm sorry you have continued to have difficulties.

The only thing I can think of right off that has helped others is to make
certain you are logged out from both ptg.org and my.ptg.org, before trying
to check out the new login system.

A rather large effort has been put into fixing this, so the exact detailed
description of your frustrating experience would be of great help to those
trying to fix these web site problems."

Hmmm? We aren't getting anywhere. The pure and simple fact remains, we
should not have to do all of these "work-arounds"! Anything other than a
simple access/remittance system is not acceptable, imso.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police