[pianotech] OT

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Dec 28 10:00:34 MST 2012

On 12/28/2012 8:13 AM, Avery Todd wrote:
> Ron,
>
> I had cataract surgery several months ago and kicked myself for not
> having it sooner!!

The only delay is getting the insurance under control and waiting for
the seasonal whatever to pass. Meanwhile, I'm debating amongst myself as
to how nearsighted I want to remain. The "glasses off" mode is my
trifocal for really close stuff, and I do NOT intend to deal with
multiple pairs of glasses in my purse.

> I hope
> it works as well for you as it did for me.

Thanks Avery, I expect all the peripheral administrative nonsense to be
a lot more trouble than the actual process.
Ron N