[pianotech] Do you guys do this, or is it me?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 19:17:15 MST 2012

I just got done repinning all the hammer flanges on a grand. At least a dozen times I wound up putting the flange upside down. Is it just me, or do guys have that problem, too? Now, in my defense, I do have bronchitis, and am souped up on meds, including cough syrup that required an ID to get from the pharmacy. The doctor told me I shouldn't operate heavy machinery, like a chain saw. But I didn't think a center pin removing tool was considered heavy machinery. Maybe I'm just getting old. lol

Wim