[pianotech] Samick customer service

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Dec 19 17:05:00 MST 2012

Greetings,

I've been trying to get hold of anyone at Samick for over 2 weeks now for a warranty repair approval.  I've sent emails and left phone messages for Jane Jones and others.

Not a single message or call has been returned.

Anyone else having any problems with Samick?  Has anyone talked with them recently and know if they're still open this week?

It's getting very frustrating...  :-/

I'm supposed to remove a back action for a repair on Friday (repinning binding flanges), but I don't really want to do it if no one is going to pay for it.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com