[pianotech] Pianotech of No Fixed Abode

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Dec 19 16:02:20 MST 2012

Ron, I asked Richard Roberts about the photo of his phone.  He replies
"My brother took the photo of my phone with his phone, when I was
visiting my parents".  Richard is off to visit his relatives in
Argentina on Saturday for a couple of months, so he will get a dose of
sunshine and miss some of the London winter sleeping in the open air.

http://www.piano-tuning.co.uk/

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk