[pianotech] groupon

tunerboy3 at comcast.net tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 11:08:33 MST 2012

Groupon is Groupon...  The control is the same as is the customer feed back.

Yes, of course he keeps a log of customer and contact information.  If he calls them the first thing they're asking him is if he is doing another promotion.   When he answers no, they mostly say, okay, we'll wait for your next promo then thank you, good bye.

Jerry Groot RPT
www.grootpiano.com