[pianotech] GH-1s, etc.

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Dec 14 15:21:44 MST 2012

The attached graphics make the archives just fine, thank you...
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/attachments/20121214/4aa3a09e/attachment-0003.png
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/attachments/20121214/4aa3a09e/attachment-0004.png
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/attachments/20121214/4aa3a09e/attachment-0005.png

Clear evidence that 20(?SWAG)-yr-old listserve software can do it. Why
can't HL?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN