[pianotech] Integrity (GH-1)

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 20:35:37 MST 2012

I've had the satisfaction of being instrumental in getting 2 of these miserable creature declared defective under warranty. Watch for tuning instability at the break and also both positive and negative bearing in the same board. Did I say horrible instability at the break?
    I found the issues on the very last day of the ten year warranty. Both client were encouraged by Yamaah to upgrade and so did I. They did and alls well that ends well.
Dale
"Fear not, Peace on earth and goodwill to all men". who said this?...its a quiz

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com