[pianotech] Integrity (GH-1)

Debbie Legg pianolady88 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 20:18:11 MST 2012

Thankfully the dog only liked the tail leg...not near me when tuning!
The other crud was in the entire tuning pin area.  Some spots more than
others and was a stain. The pattern looks like someone tried doping the
block with some concoction by pouring it around the pins.  Anyway,
whatever it was was a mess and didn't work...pins uniformly borderline
loose. Everything else was typical GH-1 unfortunately.

Debbie Legg