[pianotech] 8th grade education

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 20:42:54 MST 2012

I'm curious,
Since education was so thorough back then, then whyy on earth did the guys who built the duplex my wife and I are renting in  1915 fail to use insulation? I mean really didn' tthey have anything back then?

As far as the lack of insulation, back then I don't think they had anything on the market that would do the job. People back then just bundled up, and put more coal in the furnace.

Wim