[pianotech] Frambulators - was Belly Talk

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 19:40:22 MST 2012

Ron said:
"Wouldn't it be nice to be able to save the "last working" version as a
fall back while you continue to tinker with successive versions, like a
spreadsheet file? Like an undo? Progress could be so much faster and
cheaper and people (even techs) might actually be taught something by
toggling back and forth between versions and listening. I want one!"

Ron,
Dittos on that!!<G> We duz what we duz and hopes for the best. thanks for
the feedback.
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.