[pianotech] Belly talk

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Mon Dec 3 14:56:24 MST 2012

Dale said:

<Yes a very significant bridge body. Not wider than is usual
but......... It was much taller on the ends than in the middle. The
treble end must have been 45 mm or 50 mm tall.

This was as the clue that got me looking at whether the rim was
following the long bridge crown on my baby.   The bridge height was what
I considered quite shy in the middle while adequate at the ends. The
differential was significant and puzzling.  Though in your case, Julius
looks like he has height to spare even with the middle reduced in
relation to the ends.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio