[pianotech] Plastic key top removal

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Dec 2 18:32:59 MST 2012

My first set of keys, I used a surface planner bit (attachment in the drill press). As far as thickness adjustment, my
drill press has a stop and thumb screw adjustment (which I use for the small adjustments). For the larger adjustments, I
use the drill press' table height.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding