[pianotech] Yamaha Uprights

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 11:59:59 MST 2012

Ron,
     I'm quite an experienced (and muscular ragtime/stride) pianist, and yet I found this "bobbling" hammer problem on one of the brand-new, large, Yammy uprights I serviced at a local church. I do not remember the remedy I effected at this time, and vaguely remember that it was not what one would expect; but am not convinced that the problem was due to the pianist's "attack". I do, though, vaguely remember mentioning it on this list, and after deducing and effecting a solution, providing details. (Back in the early 2000's)

Peace
Thumpe