[pianotech] Baldwin D String Rendering

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Dec 1 15:10:26 MST 2012

On 12/1/2012 3:18 PM, Paul Williams wrote:
> That is utterly offensive and unwarranted, Ron.  Not sure where that
> response came from.

I'm sure this will be a waste of time, but I'll try. It's an
illustration of the sort of totally unrelated thing you asked me when
you asked if I was saying one lubricant had more solids, when I hadn't
said anything at all to even hint such a thing. Where did that come
from, and why? I find being questioned on statements I didn't make
offensive and irrational.

That's it.
Ron N