[pianotech] Baldwin D String Rendering

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Sat Dec 1 14:18:03 MST 2012

That is utterly offensive and unwarranted, Ron.  Not sure where that
response came from.  I'll stick with Susan's more kind answer and try
that. I've got nothing to lose with this oneŠIt's a stage piano
experiment. Perhaps it's just a dog that won't hunt.

Meanwhile, you can sit and stew in your unkind responses to most of us who
aren't as experienced as you seem to be. You must have been unloved as a
kid. How many marriages now? In that may be a clue. Try to kind it up,
please.

Paul