[pianotech] H1B visas? - again

lim hock seng limhseng at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 05:43:13 MDT 2012

Duaine,
Its a global trend, it is also happening in Asia and can be
ugly-competitiom for jobs, housing, school places, depressing wages etc.
Yes, government control is one way but for citizens one way is to go for
retraining in other areas and keep a positive mental outlook. Hope things
turn out better for your wife and you too

Best,

lim