[pianotech] H1B visas? - again

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Aug 29 02:06:24 MDT 2012

My wife can explain it better but here goes:

Basically, people from other countries, like India, can come into this country on an H1B Work Visa and infiltrate and
take away jobs that Americans all ready have.

For example, my wife had an 18 month Contract position through a contracting firm to work at Wells Fargo. All of a
sudden they canned her as of last Monday - no explanation, no reasoning, no nothing.

At the same time, a company called Infosys, from India, has many H1B Visa workers working there as well - and based on
what she can tell, there are more and more coming in taking over more and more American jobs.

Unfortunately, they have almost taking over the computer and help desk support, which is why when you call just about
anywhere, you get to talk to a foreigner (India(n)) that can't speak English !!!!!

Also, based on her research, this is happening all over the US - and our government is doing NOTHING to stop it.

I hope this explains it,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years