[pianotech] action ratio

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 23:53:10 MDT 2012

Lotta wisdom here Mr.Ron. We can learn alot from being microscopic and twisting about the numbers. I do, I have, I am but....
We can also learn much from Bill Spulocks statement to me some years ago now....He said "Just do good basic piano work and people will be happy" Quite true on most days.
No where did I put that learning curve?

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos