[pianotech] getting into that piano

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 21:28:14 MDT 2012

Hi Lar,
Thanks for the ideas.  The reason I think the "L" bracket is the key to the puzzle is that it has one screw that goes into the side of the piano and two others that attach to the edge of the wood piece.  Also when I lift up on it, I hear the metalic sound of the bracket.  The question is, is it possible to acess it from below? Does back of the keybed closest to the strings provide enough room for a person to get their mitts up there to reach it.  This is intersting in that I've never had ap iano I couldn't get into, and I refuse to quit trying.  I might call her in three months just so I can have the opportunity show that piano who's boss.  lol

Hey Joe, glad to see you on here.  Have you been to the school lately
Marshall
215-510-9400
http://www.phillytuner.com