[pianotech] action ratio

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 17:08:14 MDT 2012

On 8/25/2012 4:57 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:

> Ron,
> Well! I now feel firmly chastized!<G> And quit usin' my "lines" bub!<G>

Just me being a sarcastic jerk, Joe. Someone's got to whack you once in
a while.

>  Now that I have been thoroughly informed, (by others), I
> shall endeavour to pay more attention to them and less to you.<G>

A wise plan. You might also buff up that hat rack a little and consider
what "key in" and "key out" could conceivably mean in the context David
used it, except what it is. Tool police baffled! <G> I pondered it long
and hard, and failed totally to imagine anything at all it could mean
except for what it meant. Back when my kids were being victimized daily
by the public school system, this was called a context clue in
vocabulary tests. The idea being that it was possible to determine the
meaning of a word by how it was used even if the "testees" hadn't
memorized it beforehand. One of the very few actual survival skills they
were exposed to in that context.

"Sometimes we sits and thinks, and sometimes we just sits"
		--- Pogo ---
Ron N