[pianotech] permanent marker

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 20:45:50 MDT 2012

When I was TT&T editor I tested suggestions for removing permanent marker off of plastic keytops. The pink non-acetone fingernail polish remover took it off fairly quickly, but Flitz left a nicer polished finish (an is what I use when I run across the problem now). I suppose it could make a difference depending on what brand of marker, when I was testing I used Sharpies markers.

Barbara Richmond