[pianotech] Second dose of CA?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Aug 24 11:43:16 MDT 2012

Another trick that almost always works for those few pins that don't
respond: apply a few drops of CA at base of pin while turning the pin back
and forth about 45 degrees with the tuning hammer. Turning the pin works the
CA into the hole deeper.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802