[pianotech] Really Bad Sounding Piano

chrisstor at aol.com chrisstor at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 07:59:59 MDT 2012

Terry,

Where was this piano?  From the background reverberation and activity noise, it sounds like the piano might in a lobby (plus the lovely carpet)?  Hotel?  Community center?

I wondering if this piano had a drink spilled in it.  I tuned a hotel piano that sounded very much like this.  I found a dried up lime slice in it.  Cause of bass string death: margarita.

Or did housekeeping staff try to clean inside the piano?

Just a guess,
Chris S.