[pianotech] Second dose of CA?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 09:37:02 MDT 2012

On 8/24/2012 10:04 AM, erwinspiano wrote:
> See more ca glue protcol. I said this thread would come up again if I
> mentioned it.

Or if you hadn't, as it inevitably will again another thousand times
eventually.

> Maybe someday I,ll compile all the archival footage on Ca glue
> techniques, tools and storys. It may be a best seller. I could do a
> world book tour, groupies and glu a holics stalking my every move! Yeah.....
> Nahhh. Come on now......I AM smiling.

It would never sell. Too much trouble to read or listen or learn as long
as the crisis hotline is available with one post, followed by everyone
else doing the work of going through it all over again to supply a
twenty five words or less easy answer. No need to remember or learn from
that either, since another quick post to the crisis hotline will result
in the same thing no matter how many times it's repeated. Memory is just
a post away, and requires no effort.

> Have great no ca glue day

And every day is a brand new day. What's CA?
Ron N