[pianotech] OT Catfish - was broken agraffe

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Aug 22 18:27:21 MDT 2012

We call it hogging around here. You wade in the river and probe underwater
towards the bank, trying to find a catfish lair. The idea is to stick you
arm through the mouth then gills to grab ahold of these 40-80 lbs monsters.
Then you hope they don't drag you under and punish you for disturbing them.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802