[pianotech] Appointment on Ford Island. OT

Carl koko99 at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 22 15:15:24 MDT 2012

A little upset that I can't find a way to get pic mentioned.

My wife and I were there 1984, and did the tour thing.  Also went to the punch bowl

cemetery while on tour, but came back next day with a rented car, so we could spend

more time there. As luck would have it, as we dove in, there was a military funeral taking

place, with a bugler on the hill.  Most impressive.  We as Canadians lost many young guys

in the war , and appreciate how well the americans remember their young men and women.

Would sure like to see the pic mentioned.

Thanks

 Carl / Winnipeg.