[pianotech] Slightly OT: Movie recommendation

Joseph Giandalone rufy at rcn.com
Tue Aug 14 13:52:50 MDT 2012

Please, o please, keep Religion (and Politics) out of this forum.

Please.

J.G.

p.s. Movies,too. I love to gab about movies, but there are approx. 2 zillion sites on the Internet for movie talk.

p.p.s. Inner Silliness more important than Inner Stillness any day, IMHO. Plenty of time for Inner Stillness after you're dead.