[pianotech] Slightly OT: Movie recommendation

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Mon Aug 13 15:44:20 MDT 2012

It's an important point too, one that is too much lost in the
commodification of work in our society, where finding meaning and value in
one's work (beyond the monetary) is all but forgotten.
Not forgotten at all. This is the warp and woof of life, beyond which are
the shibboleths of a mechanistic world.