[pianotech] Broken Drill Bit in Bridge

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 17:43:13 MDT 2012

On 8/12/2012 6:17 PM, Encore Pianos wrote:
> Yep, it's the Black and Decker RTX, available from Amazon for $29.99, marked
> down from $52.10

Thar she blows!! Milwaukee, among others, makes a cordless for the line
voltage phobic, but I never found an amperage or torque figure for the
thing. Meaningful comparison specs, especially torque/speed, are nearly
impossible to find for these rotary tools. Seems to me this information
is at least as important as anything else, but it seems to be a secret.
Ron N