[pianotech] Broken Drill Bit in Bridge

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 15:22:15 MDT 2012

On 8/12/2012 4:02 PM, Encore Pianos wrote:
> What’s the drill speed on your Black & Decker (whatever, rest of it
> hidden by tape)?

Ranges are 12,000 24000 and 30000. I set it on - what worked best by
trying it.

>Is that a depth stop adjustment centered at the top?

Not centered, but yes, it is, set to somewhat deeper than the pin will
be driven so I don't have to file the things. It stops on the top of one
of the guide rods.

This was also in the Journal. Don't ANY of you guys read your Journals?

Ron N