[pianotech] Twisted sticks

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 18:59:49 MDT 2012

I have no doubt your idea is a good one Mike. But I'm having trouble envisioning exactly what you are describing. A "kerf" - you mean just a blade width - maybe 1 or 1.5 mm or so? "3/4 of the way through the key" - where? Perpendicular to the long axis of the key? Cut down from the top? Sorry I'm so dense!  ;-)

Terry Farrell