[pianotech] Twisted sticks

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Aug 10 12:50:01 MDT 2012

Ron,

I thought about this... I remember you talking about this quite a while ago but I wasn't sure which area of the key to whittle.  Your picture tells all. Thanks...

I have a follow-up tuning in about 3 weeks.  I'll bring my whittling knife and get to work.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC