[pianotech] were they idiots?

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Aug 9 12:23:16 MDT 2012

Then there is that kind of grand where you can't figure out HOW to get
in until you twig that there are struts on the *edges* of the fallboard,
with about four screws holding each into a shallow groove. That one gave
me a few interesting minutes.

Susan Kline

P.S. Changed the subject line from "idots" to "idiots" --- not wanting
us all to look like same ...