[pianotech] Why not a full-page ad in the "TIMES"?

Ayerspiano at aol.com Ayerspiano at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 07:49:30 MDT 2012

Excellent  !!,,,,  Don't dump,  thump.

On the other hand,, NY Times gave an exposure to the subject and maybe it
started a dialogue or at least a sentiment in the public... In the last few
days, I've experienced a mini surge.  2 people who had put me off  this
summer got back to me, having changed their minds and booked tunings.   NY
Times article ?  maybe.

T, Ayers

In a message dated 8/3/2012 9:23:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,