[pianotech] cutting steel

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Aug 2 18:21:54 MDT 2012

<grin>

I have a background in lots of things, but mostly general information.

One of the best choices I've made is to do without cable TV, and just get
PBS from an indoor power antenna. Some of those specials (Nova, etc.)
are pretty lame, but others are SUPERIOR! And OPB (Oregon Public
Broadcasting) often comes up with incredibly good programs, like an
hour-long one on the Missoula Flood. Some of the history programming
is quite good, as well, and I taped some of the best, back when a VCR
could grab programs and put them on tape. The tapes I have can't be
changed or added to, now, but they still play.

I'm sorry about the microscopic type ... wish you'd spoken up sooner.

Susan