[pianotech] bad bridge need help

Julian Blackman sirblack34 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:03:59 MDT 2012

Hi fellow technicians,

My name is Julien Blackman owner of  sirblackpianoservices.com Trinidad.WI . One of my customer owns a 7  foot kimbal grand ,it had been attacked by termites(fumigated already) damaging the bridge which he tried to used filler to strengthen the bridge but it didn't work and can't afford to change the bridge .Only a few notes sounds bad  but the rest of the piano is ok ,is there any suggestion how to improve the sound on those few bad notes until he can afford to change the bridige.

Best regards,

Sir Black Piano Services