[pianotech] QR Codes??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 28 00:09:14 MDT 2012

Paul said:
"QR stands for "Quick Read" (at least I'm pretty certain that's what it
means!) Smartphones can download QR reader apps that can read them and take
some sort of action. Typically (as far as I know) they take you to a
website (in the phone's web browser). Don Mannino's created one that had a
message that said something to the effect of, "Hey Bob, I got your message,
here's my reply"

Paul,
some how or other, this part of your post went missing. Thanks for the
explain. 'Preciate it.<G> However, not everyone has those "smart ass
phones" dude! I know, I'm showing my age....again. Don't intend to get one
either. Got more productive stuff to do, than dink around with all that
'puter crap!
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police