[pianotech] Dale's Hammer stuff

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 28 00:04:57 MDT 2012

Dale,
You'll not see me hitting any damned "mute button"! I am aware of the 4 classes of felt Just don't know what the "RFG" stands for.<G> I've been using Ray's hammers forever, (39 years and counting)! I've tried others, didn't ring my chimes. Went back to Ray's stuff everytime. Besides, he's a good guy that has the KNOWLEDGE! Has bailed me out a few times with said knowledge. He da man imb!
Joe