[pianotech] Another hearing test

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Apr 20 08:48:38 MDT 2012

Quite some months ago I posted a link to an online hearing test offered
by an chain of opticians. It was of little value except perhaps as a
general indicator.

Today I came across this more precise test
http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/jw/hearing.html

Of course it is not a substitute for a test properly administered in the
right conditions by a qualified audiologist, and anyone who suspects any
problems should consult a qualified professional.

But this test is quite interesting, and more precise and indicative that
the previous one I posted.  A lot of information with it too.

Best regards,

David.